We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busan in Winter

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Busan in Winter

December 3rd I'll be arrive at Gimhae Int'l Airport around 19.55 pm, my plan is wanna straight continue to Jeju but I checked last flight to go there 19.45 pm so if I take first flight in the next morning can I sleep at Gimhae Airport instead stay at the hostel coz I wanna spend the night watch Busan Christmas Tree Festival? or perhaps can suggest Jimjilbang near the location of festival? thats one of my goal visit Korea though :)

thanks for quick reply, pleaseee :)

South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Busan in Winter

I'm afraid You can't stay in Gimhae Airport, Only Incheon Airport opens for 24hrs in Korea, As far as I know.

Edited: 29 November 2013, 11:27
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Busan in Winter

Ok JJ thank you for that info, as second plan I've already booked at Kim's House Busan, could u help me give me the easy direction to go there please.... and I do have T-money card already, is there a machine to reload at Gimhae ? many thanks again for the responsed.

South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Busan in Winter

To reload T-money card, go to convenience store with T-money logo in Gimhae Airport.

See the site for Kim's House: http://cafe.naver.com/kimshousebusan/5

4. Re: Busan in Winter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 05:16