We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advice - Busan in April?

RvR
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
164 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Need advice - Busan in April?

We will be in South Korea for one week in April and we have booked 2 nights at a hotel in Busan, on Haeundae beach. Our flight would arrive late afternoon (3:30pm) on day 1 and we would need to get quite an early train back to Seoul on day 3, so really it is only 1.5 days we get to spend in Busan. Is it worth the journey? Can anyone comment on how the weather will be for Haeundae beach in April?

Thanks in advance.

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,528 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need advice - Busan in April?

do you fly into Busan or Incheon?

If latter , I'm not sure I'd go for Busan. If you arrive from UK, jet lag is likely to intervene.

Seoul has plenty to keep you occupied, and even in Busan I can't see it being beach weather in April.

Dubbo, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need advice - Busan in April?

What type of clothes do you wear in seoul in April?

3. Re: Need advice - Busan in April?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2014, 06:17