We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easterjet Seoul to jeju

Selangor
Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Easterjet Seoul to jeju

I have booked the tickets online and payment is done. I just want to know if I need to pre check in earlier and they don't have the function in the website, and is it ok just print out the confirmation? I have tried to retrieve my reservation with my booking number via their website, it's stated not applicable!!!!! I am worried!

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
467 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Easterjet Seoul to jeju

If you set up a membership account for the booking, try logging on with your ID and PW first and then find your reservation there.

Selangor
Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easterjet Seoul to jeju

Thanks, finally I have managed to sort it out! :P

ipoh
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Easterjet Seoul to jeju

i have a trouble with my ilternary ...... i forget to change the gender from male to female...payment is done...how can i do to change that gender in my ilternary...can you help me...

4. Re: Easterjet Seoul to jeju

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2014, 05:17