We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dont get booking reservation from EASTAR JET

Jakarta, Indonesia
2 posts
Save Topic
Dont get booking reservation from EASTAR JET

Hi everybody,

I book a flight for feb 2014 from gimpo to jeju last month by eastar jet.

I cek my email and i dont get any booking reservation from them.

I try also email and no reply till now. and i try to call their call center.

they speak korean.

any advise from all of you?

i really need help for this trouble.

or i can just show my id passport for check in without paper booking reservation?

thank you

Singapore
Level Contributor
98 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dont get booking reservation from EASTAR JET

if you have registered and logged in as Eastarjet member to do your booking, then you can retrieve and print your reservation from "My Page" ->'My Reservation" -> Click on Detail tab (on the right). The reservation details will appear. if you have forgotten your ID and password, you can use your email account to retrieve.

Whether if you can show your passport to Eastarjet counter to board the flight or not, may be ok if your booking really went through properly and they have your details registered in their system.

Btw, I have also earlier replied to your message box.

2. Re: Dont get booking reservation from EASTAR JET

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 05:17