We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fares in the city

Singapore
Level Contributor
342 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi fares in the city

Hi, can anyone advise what fare range to expect for taxi from city (Jeju Grand Hotel) to Black Pork (Heuk Dwaeji) Street? Also how much to expect to and from the Airport?

Thank you.

Jeju
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi fares in the city

from city (Jeju Grand Hotel) to Black Pork (Heuk Dwaeji) Street : maybe 7,000-8,000kw

from the Airport to Jeju Grand Hotel : maybe 4,500-5,500kw

Singapore
Level Contributor
342 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi fares in the city

Is it easy to get taxi back to hotel from (i) Black Pork (Heuk Dwaeji) Street and the (ii) Teddy bear Museum? I read some blogs that cannot get taxi from the Hello Kitty Museum, thus going to drop that from my itinerary.

Already engaged a one-day taxi tour in the east and hope can visit Teddy bear Museum on a separate afternoon as just found out the one in Seoul in closed.

Singapore
Level Contributor
342 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi fares in the city

Just one more taxi fare question and I'm almost there.

Cab fare from city (Jeju Grand Hotel) to Teddy Bear Musem?

Cab fare from Teddy Bear Museum to Black Pork Street?

Thanks.

4. Re: Taxi fares in the city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Jeju
Recent Conversations