We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging on Seonjae-do

Arlington, MA
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging on Seonjae-do

Hi All, this is a long shot.....colleagues are traveling on business to a remote island called Yeongheungdo. There is really no acceptable lodging on the island so I am trying to find somewhat better accommodations on a neighboring island - Seonjae-do - or the next island over - Daebudo Island. Probably not a big vacation spot but hoping someone on the forum may be able to provide some insight. If so, please let me know!

Thank you,

Paula

Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging on Seonjae-do

I haven't been to these islands for a few years, but from what I remember, accommodation options were limited to pensions and minbaks (small, basic guesthouses).

There's a district in Incheon called Songdo which has some modern, business hotels (if that's what you're after) and can be reached via bridge from Daebu-do.

Edited: 08 July 2014, 17:08
Arlington, MA
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging on Seonjae-do

Thank you. Most of the websites I am coming across are all in Korean which is not helpful. I will try and research the location you are suggesting.

3. Re: Lodging on Seonjae-do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Incheon