We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seogwipo Submarine Tour

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Seogwipo Submarine Tour

Hi,

Anyone gone for the Seogwipo Submarine Tour before? Saw from the website that booking has to be done one day before. Will be in Jeju for 2 days in August, not sure how to go about booking it, any advise? Thanks.

Seoul,Korea
Level Contributor
153 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seogwipo Submarine Tour

Please click following site which has English service including online booking

Hope you like tour Jeju~

http://www.submarine.co.kr/

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
365 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seogwipo Submarine Tour

I don't know whether it's the same tour. In Dec last year, we had a submarine tour too. It was a last minute decision and the taxi guide bought the tickets for us at the ticketing office an hour b4 departure. It was 55,000 per pax. It was a 20 mins boat ride to the submarine and another half an hour inside the submarine. I don't know whether was it bcos of winter, there were not much fishes and I suspect the diver outside the submarine was controlling the display of the fishes. It's just like our Underwater World in Sentosa, only difference is this is in the real sea and the submarine is parked not very far from the mainland. Also the commentry are carried out in Korean.

Edited: 09 July 2012, 03:44
3. Re: Seogwipo Submarine Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Seogwipo