We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings bentota beach sri-lanka

Which Bentota hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
BIRMINGHAM
2 posts
Save Topic
Weddings bentota beach sri-lanka

this week im going to be booking a wedding to bentota beach sri-lanka and i just wanted to post this message oin as i was given some false information, Bentota beach is open all year and is not closed due to re-furbishment as told by another review site. i rang kuoni myself this morning and they checked the dates for me ( september 07) and it indeed is open, i very nearly changed my wedding due to this false information and it is best to check. i do hope that this is useful as i no a few people was asking the same question. i can now happily book the wedding and honeymoon we want.

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
222 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weddings bentota beach sri-lanka

Hello

welcome to the TA forums, always nice to see new members.

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. My wife and I married in Sri Lanka, and it is something we will never,ever forget.

If you have any questions about your wedding, post them here and we will all do our best to help you.

regards

Steve

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
656 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weddings bentota beach sri-lanka

HI GUYS

so you have picked Sri Lanka eh ? NICE choice. We also got Marries last Year Sept 06 and all i can say is it was fantastic. We have posted some Wedding Pics on Trip Advisor you might like to look at and if you wish to get in contact and ask any questions please feel free.

Having been before hopefully we can pass on information etc and tell you what to expect

BEST REGARDS BILLY

krazybilly@hotmail.com

Colombo
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weddings bentota beach sri-lanka

Hi,

Bentota Beach Hotel is a nice place to get you wedding.Because they arrange everything on your behalf.I am sure the hote is not going to close.If you have any doubts directlt contact Sunari.She is the assistant manager for Cinnamon Hotels.Her email is sunari@cinnamonhotels.com . Tell her that i gave her contacts to you.

Nishantha

4. Re: Weddings bentota beach sri-lanka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 21:17