We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wunderbar beach club hotel, bentota

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
182 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Wunderbar beach club hotel, bentota

Hi all

Has anyone actually stayed here? If so would you recommend it, female solo traveller

Level Contributor
1,062 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wunderbar beach club hotel, bentota

Sorry no personal experience about the particular place you mentioned.There are enough of hotels & guest houses depending on your budget.

Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wunderbar beach club hotel, bentota

i have stayed at the wunderbar as a female solo traveller, also with my family. you will feel very safe the boys that work there are all very nice and want you to have a very nice holiday. nothing is to much you just have to ask and they will help you to organise your programme. daggi has organised trips and made sure i was safe in his company, he always collects me from the airport and gives 100% to make your holiday one to remember. sammy 1 and 2 are very safe drivers and get you from a to b chammy and sissey are both excellent tuk tuk drivers, engine and upull are very clean and trustworthy room boys all the boys that work in the bar are efficient and make your stay relaxed and comfortable and all the rest of the workers are friendly and chat with you the best they can. lakmal who works in the jewellery shop is full of interesting facts and is willing to share his knowledge with you over a cup of tea.

3. Re: Wunderbar beach club hotel, bentota

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 23:20
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now