We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cricket equipment

Banbury, United...
Level Contributor
942 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Cricket equipment

Hi all

I used this forum a lot 2 years ago and got some great info,and i am looking to repay this wonderfull country.

Whilst in SL i noticed what a cricket mad country they are,but also how poor.

I have recently been in touch with an old friend who runs a semi pro cricket club in the north of england...who would be willing to donate their cast off equipment.....If any of you DEs know of any worthy causes let me know...and help me make the arrangements.

Regards

Pat and Tracy

Panadura, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
589 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cricket equipment

Hi Pat,

Great thoughts.

The best would be to find a school in need and donate. What sort of equipment available to donate?

Usually clubs will have their equipment and money. Also the popular schools will have. But schools in rural areas and out of Colombo lack these facilities.

I will check on this bit to see if I can find a place..

cheers

Tharindu

2. Re: Cricket equipment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Bentota
Recent Conversations