We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serendib Hotel - which rooms/any tips

Which Galle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
193 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Serendib Hotel - which rooms/any tips

Hi Im staying at the Serendib for 15 nights from 29 December - only room on Kuoni available is standard. Please can anyone tell me which rooms are best - and if you can upgrade on arrival at what cost?

Ive seen the great reviews on restaurants but any tips on where to go for walks etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chilli

1. Re: Serendib Hotel - which rooms/any tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 December 2010, 10:05
Beruwala,sri lanka
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Serendib Hotel - which rooms/any tips

Hallo Chilli,

welcome to tripadvisor.

when you are looking for to upgrade your room for the sup room,you have to pay more us $ 35 for day room.i think that's too much . any way you send the the mail to FOM- serendibrom@serendibleisure.lk

just ask him , i don't think ,that he can do so best

Thanks lot

SYD

3. Re: Serendib Hotel - which rooms/any tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2011, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Galle