We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Commentary

Manchester, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Commentary

Is there any way to receive TMS, or any other commentary strand, whilst in Sri Lanka?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Commentary

Hi Russ,

Welcome to TripAdvisor.

I don't quite understand your question. Can you clarify?

Hans

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Commentary

It's a cricket question Hans. Russ wants to know whether he can get the BBC's Test Match Special commentary online in Sri Lanka. I would suspect not as I think they are only licenced for the UK. I remember trying to get BBC commentary on an England footy game while in Germany last year, and couldn't do that either.

Maybe SL-based people might know a way around it?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Commentary

You can get almost live written commentary on Cricinfo.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/

Hans

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Commentary

True, but you don't get Henry Blofeld banging on about pigeons on cricinfo....thank goodness :-)

Epsom, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Commentary

if you have an iPhone get the Tunein Radio app

6. Re: Commentary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2013, 10:40
Get answers to your questions about Galle