We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aloe Vera After Sun Gel

Which Negombo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Aloe Vera After Sun Gel

Does anyone know if there's anywhere that sells some sort of Aloe Vera After Sun Gel in Negombo?

I'm struggling to find some in the UK at a reasonable price and if i buy it over there it'll also save on weight in the cases

UK
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aloe Vera After Sun Gel

Hi,

I don't know about a commercially produced product but I do know, that we've picked aloe vera straight from the plants and use it fo a variety of bites, abrasions, etc.

It grows all over Sri Lanka and when ever we've wanted it , it's only taken a few minutes to locate a plant.

Very effctive as well.

Rod.

Znojmo, Czech...
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aloe Vera After Sun Gel

yes aloe vera works a treat,you can get it in holland and barret,and if you keep an eye out they often do a half price sale on it.available in sri lanka in its leaf form,cut it open and scrape that lovely stuff out

Negombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Aloe Vera After Sun Gel

Hi.

You can buy Aloe vera in Negombo Ettukala in these 2 supermarkets, Asda Supermarket and Tesko Super Market. Aloe Vera cream is LKR 390 and Aloe Vera Gel is LKR 250.

Shehan

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aloe Vera After Sun Gel

There's lots of places that do it in the UK - i just begrudge paying some of the prices they're asking for..

Last year i bought a load from Wilko's and it was lovely but this year they only have the cream - i'll keep looking over here

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aloe Vera After Sun Gel

Thanks for that Shehan - i'll be sure to look out for them when we go into Negombo

6. Re: Aloe Vera After Sun Gel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2009, 06:17