We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any private hot spring in hualien?

Singapore
Level Contributor
162 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Are there any private hot spring in hualien?

Hi,

I was looking for a accommodation near Taroko and have private natural hot spring in the room. The hotel preferably is easy to access to the international airport and Taroko. I am planning to spend one to one and half day in Taroko. Any group to Taroko also please recommend.

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
96 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there any private hot spring in hualien?

Usually any place with hot springs will have resorts with private springs in the room. These usually cost several thousand NTD, as compared to a couple hundred NT or less for public springs.

Quick google search gave me this one: http://www.yuan-hhs.com.tw/index.php

Edited: 27 June 2014, 04:27
Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
96 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there any private hot spring in hualien?

FYI, it looks like the hot springs area of Hualien is about 4 hours away from Taroko.

Singapore
Level Contributor
162 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there any private hot spring in hualien?

Hi,

I am planning to go Taroko February next year. Is it ok to go during winter season? I think I will stay in Yilan where there more private hot spring and then proceed to Taroko from there.

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
96 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are there any private hot spring in hualien?

I've not been to Taroko in February, but it's probably ok. It's really typhoon season (June-Oct) that is more likely to present a problem as strong winds can dislodge rocks and cause the trails to be closed down.

Yes, I think staying in Yilan will give you far more options in terms of hot spring resorts. Jiaoxi is probably the most famous town in Yilan for that: …yahoo.com/…

Also, besides Taroko, there are quite a few things to see in Hualien, it's a truly beautiful place: …yahoo.com/…

5. Re: Are there any private hot spring in hualien?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 05:17