We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kaoshiung airport to Kenting Chateau Beach Resort

Alpharetta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Kaoshiung airport to Kenting Chateau Beach Resort

I was told by hotel it cost about NT$2,000 for taxi ride from airport to Chateau Beach Resort taking 90mins, is there any other option like bus bus direct from airport to this resort, if you know, pls post details like how long it takes for bus ride, bus schedule, how much it cost, bus number, how comfortable is bus ride, etc, when i emailed them the bus company it comes back in chinese but I google translate it and it says it received my email and no other comment, as I;m going in 2 days time, needed a faster response,called the number but it stopped ringing after a while :(

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Taiwan, Taipei, Taichung
Level Contributor
9,260 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kaoshiung airport to Kenting Chateau Beach Resort

Board Kaohsiung bus 8901, Kuo Kuang or Chungnan buses making a brief stop at Kaohsiung International Airport on the way to Kenting. Travel time: About 2.25~2.5 hrs Bus frequency is regular, about 20~30 mins interval. Fare: Around NT$287 (one-way) Operations hrs: 0600~2400~0100 hrs

kia.gov.tw/english/e_content/e_traffic-7.asp

Hope the above is helpful.

Alpharetta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kaoshiung airport to Kenting Chateau Beach Resort

Thank you so much for your helpful information, Cheers !!

Alpharetta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kaoshiung airport to Kenting Chateau Beach Resort

Hi Destination Expert,

Im now in Chateau Resort ,Kenting but i left my cash in Hong Kong so I will have to take the bus from hotel to airport when I leave after spending NT1,800 on the taxi fare to hotel using my friend's cash. Can you kindly tell me whether the bus ride is airconditioned and clean.

Thank you,

Cindy

4. Re: Kaoshiung airport to Kenting Chateau Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Pingtung County
More Pingtung County Topics