We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camera shops near Fullon Hotel Taoyuan?

Which Taoyuan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Camera shops near Fullon Hotel Taoyuan?

Hi. I am booked to stay in the Fullon Hotel Taoyuan. I would like to know if there are any Camera shops nearby. There is something I get for my Sony Nex-7.

If there aren't, how do I get to the famous Bo Ai Rd and Hankou St or commonly known as Camera Street? I believe the Fullon Hotel Taoyuan is opposite the Zhongli MRT station.

1. Re: Camera shops near Fullon Hotel Taoyuan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 November 2013, 12:43
Taipei Taiwan
Destination Expert
for Taiwan, Taipei
Level Contributor
7,892 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camera shops near Fullon Hotel Taoyuan?

NO MRT in Zhongli - Just take the Railway Train to Taipei Main Station and walk to the Camera Street. You can Pick up a city map for free at the tourist Information counter

(No Need to change train for TMS from Zhongli)

Edited: 12 November 2013, 12:43
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
10,996 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Camera shops near Fullon Hotel Taoyuan?

Just FYI, There is No MRT Station near Fullon Hotel Taoyuan

U take TRA Train from Zhongli TRA Train station to Taipei Main Station (50min) & Walk from there.

U Can do a Google Map walk for an idea......

Or U can walk about 190m to KuoKuang ZhongLi Bus Station (國光客運中壢站) - near ZhongLi TRA Station & take Kuo Kuang Bus# 1818 to Taipei West Bus Station A.

Just in case U want to change Hotel, there is another Fullon Hotel in Daan (Taipei City area)

Here's a MRT Guide for U: http://english.trtc.com.tw/

Good Luck

Edited: 12 November 2013, 12:48
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Camera shops near Fullon Hotel Taoyuan?

Thank you for all those who have replied. I'll try to ride to the Taipei main station and walk from there.

5. Re: Camera shops near Fullon Hotel Taoyuan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Taoyuan