We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for 1-2 couples for a private safari in Feb. 2018

Slovenia
Level Contributor
29 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for 1-2 couples for a private safari in Feb. 2018

Hi everyone,

we are a couple from Europe and we're thinking of going to 4 days safari (Arusha - Ngoro Ngoro - Serengetti - Arusha) in February. We are looking for 2 or 4 people to join us to share costs - the disount can be up to 500$ per person, so it's worth a try ;)

We are flexible with dates, so if you are thinking the same way, please drop me a line.

If anyone can recommend a safari for up to 6 people where we can join in, that would also help a lot.

Thanks in advance for your help!

15 replies to this topic
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for 1-2 couples for a private safari in Feb. 2018

I am going on a safari in October with my gf. I just booked it through Mohji.com who I believe contracts it to other tour operators. You have an option to join a group (guaranteed is what they told me) or go on a private tour. The prices are reasonable and you get the options to camp or stay at a lodge (midrange to premium types) and with a group or private. They had quoted me 5 day tour with a group camping $900. Each vehicle will only have a max of 6 people so everyone is ensured a window seat. Hopefully I won't be disappointed but I didn't want to take a gamble with Roy Safaris and this was the closest thing to a reasonably priced 5 day tour.

Slovenia
Level Contributor
29 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for 1-2 couples for a private safari in Feb. 2018

Thanks Nancy, that's a budget compared to what I have been offered. I'll definitely have a look at it. I hope you enjoy your trip!

5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for 1-2 couples for a private safari in Feb. 2018

I chose to do premium lodging (Sopa lodges) with a group and they contacted me out to Bestday Safaris. The cost was about $1876 pp for 5 days for Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Safari.

Good luck and hope that helps.

Slovenia
Level Contributor
29 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for 1-2 couples for a private safari in Feb. 2018

Wow, thanks, this is just what I need. I will contact them shortly. I look forward to reading about your adventure!

5. Re: Looking for 1-2 couples for a private safari in Feb. 2018

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 June 2017, 09:35

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
7,983 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for 1-2 couples for a private safari in Feb. 2018

Ronee

You are advertising on TA.....why is your post not removed.

Slovenia
Level Contributor
29 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for 1-2 couples for a private safari in Feb. 2018

Don't fight guys, I don't mind if Ronee saw a chance to contact me :) Plus, it is not direct advertising so probably TA didn't notice. Unfortunatelly I don't have 14 days to spend there so this deal is off anyway ;)

8. Re: Looking for 1-2 couples for a private safari in Feb. 2018

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 July 2017, 12:35

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for 1-2 couples for a private safari in Feb. 2018

Hi! We are a couple who are planning 4-5 days safari on 27th of January 2018. We are keen to join if these days suit you well. Pm me or find me in Fb Diana Annaeva

Slovenia
Level Contributor
29 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for 1-2 couples for a private safari in Feb. 2018

Hi Diana, there are many of you on FB, so I am not sure which one to pick :) Can you try finding me please? You can either search my FB page Travel with Anda or as Anda Arko. Thanks.

Reply to: Looking for 1-2 couples for a private safari in Feb. 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted