We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arusha Tourist Center Inn

ids6
Level Contributor
39 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Arusha Tourist Center Inn

Hi,

I've been trying to contact the Arusha Tourist Center Inn using icerestaurant@yahoo.co.uk to no avail. Does anyone know if it still exists?

Tanzania Expeditions
Climbing Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Greg Adventures
Multi-day Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
731 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arusha Tourist Center Inn

Yep it is still there:

atihotel@habari.co.tz

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arusha Tourist Center Inn

Why do they change their e-mail addresses and think it doesn't affect anyone? I'll not that on their business card. You might also try their telephone number is +255 027 2500421. When you get in contact with them tell them that you were trying to reach them on the other e-mail address and almost gave up trying to contact them.

ids6
Level Contributor
39 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arusha Tourist Center Inn

Thanks,Kime and Karl.

I've now emailed them and informed them I have been trying to contact them via the icerestaurant address without success.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
731 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arusha Tourist Center Inn

No idea why this happens. So many times it has happened to me in Arusha with businesses. You have to winder why?!

I would of gave up and tried else where..

5. Re: Arusha Tourist Center Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2010, 05:18