We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do with 3 free days in Arusha

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
57 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
What to do with 3 free days in Arusha

Hi,

I have 3 days free in Arusha after climbing Kilimanjaro, before my flight home and I was thinking of heading to Lushoto for a bit of hiking. Would this be too rushed? If so, can anyone recommend anything else to do in the time, that wouldn’t be too expensive when travelling solo. Alternatively, would it be worth extending my trip by a day or two to give me time to go to Lushoto?

Thanks.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
739 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: What to do with 3 free days in Arusha

We will have one free day in Arusha prior to our safari. We'll be staying at the Ilburo Lodge. Is that a taxi trip or walking trip into Arusha? We will want to exchange some money. What would you do for an afternoon in Arusha?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
11,258 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: What to do with 3 free days in Arusha

Nannacallie. This is an old thread. You might be better off starting a new thread with these questions, and you will find some suggestions to the right of your screen.

13. Re: What to do with 3 free days in Arusha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Arusha