We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outpost Hotel

Which Arusha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Outpost Hotel

OK, I know this is something I shouldn't care about since I'm coming there to go on safari, however, on my return I will spend a night (after being w/out electricity and possibly hot water for 4 nights) at the Outpost Hotel and then catch my flts back to the states and am wondering if the hotel has or can provide a hairdryer so I can look human again once I leave Africa. If not, I'll bring my own with an adapter/converter unit. Otherwise, I'd be happy to leave all that at home.

Thanks

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
10,053 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outpost Hotel

I would just email them about this. Don't use the 'fill in the box' form on their contact page. Use the email address specifically provided.

It is pretty basic and energy conservation minded, so I would guess the answer is no, but why drag a blowdryer around if they may have one?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Outpost Hotel

Yes, you're right. I hate to even be thinking about something like this and I'm sure it sounds vain, but my hair doesn't cooperate much when I don't blow it dry. I did look up the website and see the email address. I will take your suggestion and email them direclty. Thanks!

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Outpost Hotel

Hello,

I strong suggest to bring your own hair dryer which will makes so comfortable to use at any time you want.

Enjoy your trip.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
731 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outpost Hotel

Contact the manager. They should have one behind the desk for guests to use

5. Re: Outpost Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2014, 06:17