We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd

Which Arusha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Barcelona, Spain
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd

Hi!

Has anybody here had a safari with Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd.?

I was looking for references, but no luck yet...

I would b very grateful for your opinions.

Lisa

19 replies to this topic
Washington DC...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd

Hi,

I recently used this company for our tour and climb up Mt. Kili. Andrew was very responsive with any questions that I had. The staff are professional and very friendly. I would truly recommend them. You can suggest and change your accommodation choices as you wish. The schedule was perfect. I went on a trip to Tanzania in December/January. Please let me know if you want to know more info!

AnBinh

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd

Ask the safari operator for some references in Spain, they should be able to provide these. Contact these persons and ask them about their trip with this operator.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
9,873 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd

I suggest you speak to any reference on the phone, as emails can be created for anyone.

Washington DC...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd

I was in the same position. I found Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris through a referral (an agent we used for our Sth Africa trip 4 yrs ago). Their website needs updating and is a bit of a mess but everything turned out well.

Edited: 14 March 2013, 13:30
Vienna, Austria
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd

Hi Lisa,

we were four friend in Tanzania three weeks ago. We made 6-day Machame route Kilimanjaro and 4-day safari. Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd, boss Andrew and all their services are absolutely fine and you can be confident on them. You can choose your program itselff, or leave you recommend something.

Have a nice holiday.

Spain
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd

HI everybody,

I am also looking for a safarin in the Northern Circuit and got a good offer from Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd, then I found Lisa comment here. Lisa, did you finally go with them? How was your experience? It would be nice to have more references here, their price is very competitive, but it's difficult to know from the distance if their service is reliable.

Thank you!!!

Arusha, Tanzania
12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd

The post of one member above AnBnh P above is real useful.

I noticed that AnBnh was also got referral from Travel Agent from South African Agent who also organized trip in the past. This kind of testimony shows That Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd is trustworthy and experts in kilimanjaro climb trips and wildlife safari tours.

Other members above like Karl and Quiltingmamma said well that phone numbers of the tourists in their country is ideal to know more.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd

Just got back from a trip to Kilimanjaro/Serengeti/Ngorongoro Crater booked through Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd. Aside from a small hiccup on the last day it was a great experience overall-- definitely legit. Andrew responds to any/all questions promptly and thoroughly and is very friendly.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd

Did you end up using this company?

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd

Did you end up using the company? How was the trip? Did it work out okay?

Reply to: Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris ltd
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted