We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Am Interested in Getting Reviews About Crown Eagle Adventure

Which Arusha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint-Gilles-Les-Bai...
6 posts
Save Topic
Am Interested in Getting Reviews About Crown Eagle Adventure

I received an offer from crown eagle adventure which was far better than those of other companies and as a first time traveler to Tanzania, I will like to know if there are any persons who've used this company for any services. Are their services good? I was asked to pay $150 per day of safari which is ok by me, but I will like to be sure before making payments.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36,619 posts
342 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Am Interested in Getting Reviews About Crown Eagle Adventure

Welcome to the Forum.

The best way to check up on these people is to ask them for references/Guestbook comments etc., and then contact those people.

Where are they based?

Saint-Gilles-Les-Bai...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Am Interested in Getting Reviews About Crown Eagle Adventure

Thanks for the advice. We appreciate! The company is based in arusha tanzania. As of present, we are still to decide. We still have some more time, so no rush.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
9,882 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Am Interested in Getting Reviews About Crown Eagle Adventure

Price will depend on number of people in your group and when you are travelling. If a company is well below the others in quote, are they cutting corners or limiting travel mileage each day? Do ask for references and I recommend speaki g to them on the phone. Anyone can write an email. If they are promising trsvel companions or guaranteed groups, I would think twice. Many scams with that type of framework.

4. Re: Am Interested in Getting Reviews About Crown Eagle Adventure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 28 March 2013, 07:39
Saint-Gilles-Les-Bai...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Am Interested in Getting Reviews About Crown Eagle Adventure

Thanks again for all your comments. I have actually spoken to them on the phone and I was assured that everything was gonna be fine and my trip would go as planned. huff, don't know what to do now as the date is fast approaching and I have just a week to be in Tanzanie. Any way, I will visit their office tomorrow on my arrival in Arusha and get things straight. Would inform you guys of the outcome. Thanks a million:)

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36,619 posts
342 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Am Interested in Getting Reviews About Crown Eagle Adventure

I am sure QM meant that you speak to the Referees on the phone not the TO. The TO will tell you anything to get the business if they are unscrupulous. "The trip will go ahead even if you are the only party" may turn into "We are delaying a day/hours to wait for other pax." when you arrive.

Do be careful. Arriving without a prebooked trip is fraught.

Saint-Gilles-Les-Bai...
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Am Interested in Getting Reviews About Crown Eagle Adventure

Thanks Mfuwe for all your asistance. I arrived Tanzania this morning. Still in Dar es salaam, but trying to figure out a local cheap flight for Arusha. After my trip, I will write a review of how it went. For now, I just need to pray that everything goes well. Anything that happens is an experience worth learning a vital lesson from.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36,619 posts
342 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Am Interested in Getting Reviews About Crown Eagle Adventure

trying to figure out a local cheap flight for Arusha.

When you do that let us all know. I Believe there is a LCC in operation now.

Safari Njema.

9. Re: Am Interested in Getting Reviews About Crown Eagle Adventure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2014, 05:16