We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice 2days trip with crown eagle adventure

Which Arusha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, New...
4 posts
Save Topic
Nice 2days trip with crown eagle adventure

Wew, just finished my short tricky safari to ngorongoro and tarangire. Cool trip cuz I was able to see Lions, giraffes, rhino, hippos, zebras and some kinda creatures. Great safari and credit to crown eagle adventure that made it happen. Pickup at 8:00am, just too early for me after a long journey, but was ok. A long trip of about 2hours to ngorongoro, but it was fun cuz everyone in the car was really nice especially the spanish dudes. The crater is really beautiful and the driver really took his time enabling us to have a good view at the animas and nature. Explained everything like the professional that he is and was a smiling jerk always.

Tarangire was equally amazing and we were welcomed by monkeys. Did a full day game drive before we left the park for Arusha. But to be honest, Ngorongoro crater is the best of the two. Hope to be back some day for Serengeti.

Oups, I almost forgot the cook. He was great, Nice hot food. Your chicken sauce was super fine and every moment with you guys will forever remain with me. God bless you all at crown eagle adventures for this trip even though it was really short, not your fault though.

In the nutshell, flycatchers are not that bad :), I owe them a big thanks too. stay safe.

Saint-Gilles-Les-Bai...
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice 2days trip with crown eagle adventure

Great! I did have a nice trip with this company too. Great guys.

Portsmouth, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice 2days trip with crown eagle adventure

Good thing you had a nice trip as well.

Edited: 13 April 2013, 10:26
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
9,890 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice 2days trip with crown eagle adventure

Glad you both enjoyed your trip and had a good experience.

Yes, some flycatchers may be reputable, most reported seem not to be.

Maybe Crown Eagle will be one of those little companies that posts like yours can help out in the long run.

Thanks for taking a risk in a smaller TO and reporting back.

It is particularly difficult to find reputable companies that do group tours that can help out solo travelers.

4. Re: Nice 2days trip with crown eagle adventure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2014, 05:16