We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown Eagle Adventures.

Saint-Gilles-Les-Bai...
6 posts
Save Topic
Crown Eagle Adventures.

Everything is finally over and I am happy it all went well. I first of all must say a big thank you to all those who adviced me to thoroughly examine this company before finally making a move. My four days trip with this company was really great and if I have to rate the services rendered to me on and off the field, I would give it a 86.16%. The rains almost spoilled everything, especially on our way to Ngorongoro, but the driver still managed to put the wheels in order. The driver, was simply excellent and the cook made me ask for more food any time I could for the food was really tasty and delicious. In Tarangire, it was wonderful; we saw elephants, lions, one leopard, not to forget about the monkeys that keep stirring at you while you get your lunch in the park before the game drive. Ngorongoro was amazing especially the crater view, the wild beast, elephants, zebras, giraffes and so much more but we could not visit Lake Manyara since it was closed because of the heavy rains that caused a mini flood. Serengeti was ok, but I couldnot enjoy it as the others because I was already worn out a felt a little sick. Should I say I could count all the animals I saw, then I would be lying. The entire trip was very nice and really beyond my expectation. I am happy to be back home, but Tanzania is really a great country and I enjoyed every second of it. Got a good Tanzanite necklace and some locally made baskets.

Cool dose to all you guys at Crown Eagle Adventure for the amazing trip. I would surely recommend you to anyone willing to visit. Move on.

Mentioned in this post
Lake Manyara
Lake Manyara
187 Reviews
Lake Manyara National Park, Tanzania
Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Ngorongoro Conservation...
Arusha Region, Tanzania
1. Re: Crown Eagle Adventures.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 06:16