We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunny safari

Elkton, Florida
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sunny safari

Help. We booked a six day safari with Sunny and send our deposit by wire to this company on 3-15-2013 for a 6-19 safari. Sunny Safari has not acknowledged receipt of our deposit and now will not answer our e-mails. Our bank has confirmed receipt of the monies by the Sunny Safari bank. We used this forum and believed that Sunny Safari was a legitimate company. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we can get our money back and another safari company that help us to not have our trip ruined? thank you

London, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: sunny safari

Was everything ok in the end? I'm thinking to book a 4 days safari with them in August :)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: sunny safari

Our experience with Sunny Safaris was excellent. They always replied to emails within 24 hours. It did take a few days for them to receive the money transfer. Our safari in May was fantastic. I Highly recommend this company. You will not be disappointed.

Edited: 16 July 2013, 03:14
13. Re: sunny safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 14:33
London, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: sunny safari

Great to hear that, I think I will pick them for my safari in August.

Chicago
6 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: sunny safari

Just got back from our safari adventure with Sunny Safari. As an update, everything was great and just like we had planned and discussed. I worked with Jesca and she was very helpful, accommodating to changes, and extremely responsive. She would always respond within the day to the dozen of questions I had. At one point, very close to booking, I didn't hear back from her and got nervous. I called Sunny Safari, spoke to Jesca and discovered that she received my emails and replied back to me, but her responses weren't going through. Issues like this are not uncommon, so no need to be nervous.

As for wire information, the bank addresses I received seemed to differ, however, funds went through fine with Diamond Trust. The only information that really mattered was the swift code, and the account number.

I was very happy with our experience with Sunny Safari's and would recommend them to others. Everything with Sunny Safari worked out great.

Amazing Trip!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: sunny safari

I went on a 6 day safari with Sunny - Abdullah was our driver/guide and he was fantastic. We saw the Big 5 by the second day. He is helpful and goes out of his way to make the client happy.

San Diego...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: sunny safari

What happened? Is this company legit?!?!?

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: sunny safari

Sunny has been a safari operator in Arusha for a very long time.

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
6,988 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: sunny safari

Karl is correct Sunny Safaris is amongst one of the oldest companies operating in Arusha. It used to be owned by 2 brothers who split a few years ago and each went their own way...

One remained with Sunny Safaris and the other brother started his own company called Sunny Adventure.

They have well maintained vehicles. Both companies do camping safaris and will arrange a lodge safari as well.

I would not hesitate in using either company.

London, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: sunny safari

I used Sunny Safari and they were fine. I was really happy with the entire experience! Don't worry, enjoy your vacation!