We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Ticket

Kisumu
1 post
Save Topic
Bus Ticket

How much is the fare from Nairobi to Arusha and where do I take the Impala or Riverside shuttle?

Level Contributor
228 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Ticket

The fare is $30 for visitors, 25,000 TSH for residents. Impala departs from Silver Springs, Riverside from Park Side.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
592 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Ticket

i did the journey, in May this year, from Moshi to Nairobi in the Impala shuttle bus

and i had the option of TSh 30K or KSh1600 or i think USD 30,

on public transport buses / minibuses its same price for all,

Namanga is a very busy border crossing and it can easily take 1.5 hrs at the border,

there can be so many buses arriving at the same time,

they pick up / drop off from their offices and on the way as well from Nairobi to Arusha,

so its possible to book your ticket and get picked up from other points on the way,

but best to get advise from their office,

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus Ticket

well said #1. most leave around 0830hrs and 0230hrs from Nairobi.

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus Ticket

There are many other shuttles that now leave from Parkside in the city center of Nairobi all charge about the same amount; $30. Parkside is near Monrovia street in Nairobi. Most, if not all, will also pick up and drop off at the Nairobi airport (NBO) before continuing on to Arusha and some will go on to Moshi.

5. Re: Bus Ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 05:16