We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nang Thong Bay Resort booking

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nang Thong Bay Resort booking

Hi,

Anyone have any info or tips on how to make a booking at Nang Thong Bay Resort. I have tried the booking form on www.nangthong.com as well as the email listed under the contact section on the website. I have also tried the email listed on the www.nangthongbayresort.de site. But still now answer. Not sure if its because its low-season.

We are planing to stay there for 18 nights in January 2012 and looking at the reviews here on Tripadvisor and the prices this resort seems to be perfect for us. We are 2 adults and 3 children aged 0, 2, 5.

Thanks

Jason

Perth
Level Contributor
552 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort booking

Jason,

Try this e-mail address, nangthong1@hotmail.com.

We use this address to contact the Nang Thong Bay Resort. Sometmies we find it may take 1 or 2 days for them to get back to us.

tanmar

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
42,540 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort booking

If you cannot contact the resort direct try http://khaolak.de/ who are the official booking agents. There is a Swedish version of the site as well as German and English.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort booking

Thanks for your feedback guys . I did try the nangthong1@hotmail.com email and the info08@nangthongbayresort.de which is the booking email on http://khaolak.de/. I sent both email 3 days ago. But I guess it might take a bit longer before I get a reply

Thanks

Jason

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
42,540 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort booking

Hi Jason,

I've just sent you a PM with another Email address to try.

Regards

Alan

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
691 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort booking

I am here now if you have a problem I will get them to email you Pm Me

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
492 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort booking

We always book directly with the resort and have never had a problem. They do not always reply immediately, but it does get done.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
42,540 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort booking

As I understand it, the resort was fully booked for the dates in question.

Whangarei, New...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort booking

I have just booked through khaolakinfo@web.de and Dagmar Minne of the Internet Booking Service.

ww.khaolakbeach.com

Just waiting for vouchers to arrive as leaving 30/07/11

9. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak