I am staying in Marriott at at end of November. I have few question regarding Marriott.
1. Can I find veg food near by ? How easy/hard it is to find the same.
2. Is any Indian restaurant near by ?
3. How is the beach in front, do hotel provide kayaks etc. ? How are other hotel facilities like squash etc.
4. I have read at few places, that hotel is providing shuttle service is it free, what is the frequency, if not free how much does it cost.
5. Any good place to eat in town (if i take shuttle). Indian restaurant ?
6. Any feedback on good agent to book a trip to Surin/Similian island for a day snorkelling trip. In particular anything about http://wickeddiving.com/
7. I would like to do bamboo rafting while in khao lak, what would be a good place to do that ? Will hotel arrange a trip for me? Cost ?
Pardon me for too many question :)