We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Phuket airport to Khao Lak by Taxi

Which Khao Lak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, null...
2 posts
Save Topic
From Phuket airport to Khao Lak by Taxi

Hi, I am going Khao Lak druing this coming Chinese New Year. I'd like to know whether it's safe to book the taxi from khao lak taxi. Coz i'm a lady traveler and reach phuket at 7 plus evening. Should I go with my booking or just stay near the airport and take bus to khao lak next day?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
39,697 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Phuket airport to Khao Lak by Taxi

Book a taxi through Boss of Cheaper than Hotel Taxis on cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com He will meet you at the airport, charges 1000 baht and is very reliable. He will get you safely to your hotel.

Singapore, null...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: From Phuket airport to Khao Lak by Taxi

Ok.Thanks.I will contact the company.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: From Phuket airport to Khao Lak by Taxi

Based on the recommendations from this forum, we used Boss the entire time we were in Khao Lak. The service was prompt, the cars were clean and the rates were cheaper than others. I highly recommend them.

london
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: From Phuket airport to Khao Lak by Taxi

How long is the journey?

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,618 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From Phuket airport to Khao Lak by Taxi

The journey takes about an hour or slightly more. I would recommend Boss's taxi firm too having used it last December.

Toronto
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: From Phuket airport to Khao Lak by Taxi

Is Boss's taxi still around?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
39,697 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: From Phuket airport to Khao Lak by Taxi

Yes. Contact is still cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com

Launceston...
Level Contributor
281 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: From Phuket airport to Khao Lak by Taxi

iceteayang,your safety is guarantee'd with Boss I would have no concerns,he is a highy regarded providore of such services. You will not be dealing with some one off the rank in possibly an ilegal taxi. You won't be disapointed.

P.S.

Thanks Allen, for your recomendation on Boss's services a few months back. His efforts made our trip seamless & such a great guy.

Wayelle

9. Re: From Phuket airport to Khao Lak by Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2013, 10:15