We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Nang Thong Resorts 1 and 2

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Booking Nang Thong Resorts 1 and 2

Tried booking here for 3 nights in March via their website ( no other online service that I can find ? ) and they have a booking agency which only accept minimum of 5 nights. Is this the only way to make a booking ? Anyone stayed less nights or have another way to book.

The Sarojin
The Sarojin
#1 of 70 hotels in Khao Lak
X2 Khao Lak Anda Mani Resort
X2 Khao Lak Anda Mani Resort
#3 of 70 hotels in Khao Lak
Khaolak Paradise Resort
Khaolak Paradise Resort
#5 of 70 hotels in Khao Lak
Melbourne
Level Contributor
18 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking Nang Thong Resorts 1 and 2

Email to nangthong1@hotmail.com attention to Jist.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
18 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking Nang Thong Resorts 1 and 2

Email to nangthong2@hotmail.com attention to ae, you should have no problem booking for less that 3days either of them

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking Nang Thong Resorts 1 and 2

Thanks heaps. I have sent e-mails to both and await reply.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking Nang Thong Resorts 1 and 2

Not sure about March walk in..??..However we stayed in Khao Lak in May last year and noticed that NTBR was as slow as...So,the chances of walking in off the street and booking is highly favourable....

We walked in off the street in July-2009 and booked for 2 weeks at NTBR...No problem...

However,if someone can confirm how busy Khao Lak is during March...??...

Their low season walk in prices are 1500 baht for beach bung,1200 baht for garden bung(where we stayed)1200 baht for superior room with seaview(mind you the seaview is not great)Breakfast not included...

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking Nang Thong Resorts 1 and 2

Thanks. I don't know whether to chance a walk in, rather have piece of mind of somewhere to go.

I'm still waiting for e-mail replies.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
18 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking Nang Thong Resorts 1 and 2

I find it strange that you have not received a response yet.We are going there early next month, staying at NTBR2 for 8nights in a bungalow as we could not get a bungalow at NTBR1 where we usually go. It will be our first time to NTBR2.

I have been dealing with them through the emails I have passed on to you.

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
694 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking Nang Thong Resorts 1 and 2

I emailed them last night and had a reply in an hour . We booked beach front low season 1500 baht, we did bargain the first time we went there. rooms were the same price we stayed 3 days and then asked for a discount for another 3 days and got 100 baht off Last year we went in July and the beach front were fully occupied for the 10 days we were there. For $4 discount I would rather know I had a beach front.

liverpool
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking Nang Thong Resorts 1 and 2

Hi Thinking of booking NTBR1 for 2 weeks April 2013. Can anyone tell me if payment is taken at time of booking or closer to reservation date ? Have e-mailed hotel twice but no reply !

Thanks.

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
694 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking Nang Thong Resorts 1 and 2

We are going in 2 weeks for the third time and we dont pay anything until we get there.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,047 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking Nang Thong Resorts 1 and 2

NTBR is noriously slow in responding to Emails but they usually do eventually. If you book direct you usually pay on arrival. If you book through their agent (based in Khao Lak but bookings dealt with in Germany) you pay a deposit on booking and balance a few weeks before arrival, both in Euros by bank transfer. Given the state of the Euro I'd try to book so that you pay on arrival or in baht.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak