We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beyond resort

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
beyond resort

Can anyone tell me how far this resort is from Le Meridien or Rimlay to be more precise? I see that it is not where the similana used to be so obviously further down, is it within reasonable walking distance of Rimlay?

norwich
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beyond resort

if you know the beach area reasonably well it is where you have to get your feet wet crossing the run off from the creek onto the next stretch of beach i guess about 600 metres north of le meridien

London, United...
Level Contributor
870 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beyond resort

Yes, I'd say it's about 500 metres north of Le Meridien. It's only 100-200 metres south of the bridge that crosses the creek going north to the 2-3 restaurants there.

Very nice hotel, we thought it was great.

Goteborg, Sweden
Level Contributor
62 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beyond resort

The Similana used to be south of Rimlay on White Sand Beach, Beyond is north of Rimlay on Pak Weep Beach. I would say it takes 10-15 minutes to walk from Beyond to Rimlay.

4. Re: beyond resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 18:41