We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Similan Seven Sea Club

Birmingham (UK)
Level Contributor
46 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Similan Seven Sea Club

Has anyone heard or booked with Similan Seven Sea Club? I'm looking to book a one night liveaboard, but can't find many reviews on them.

Thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
42,244 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Similan Seven Sea Club

Can't say I have seen any references to them on this forum albeit they are located on the main highway through Bang La On where most other Dive Centre are located. Have you tried any others via the link in Things to Do on the green menu bar?

Birmingham (UK)
Level Contributor
46 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Similan Seven Sea Club

I've searched their name through the main search bar at the top of the page. There a quite a few good reviews on there page, so think I'm happy, but thanks for the reply.

3. Re: Similan Seven Sea Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak