We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loyalty hotels.com

Which Khao Lak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
114 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Loyalty hotels.com

Hi,I have got a price from a company called loyalty hotels.com.

Has anyone heard anything of them either good or bad? The price they have quoted is really good but I'm a big believer in if it seems too good to be true it usually is.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

Jan x

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
40,136 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loyalty hotels.com

Take care! Have a look at this recent topic tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k… the comments in it and the link at reply #8

There have been other instances on this forum of a website like this offering very low rates, rewards and free nights but when booked the resort in question new nothing about them. You have no protection in the event of being mis sold other than an often tortuous process through your credit card company. If you do decide to use it, contact the resort first to confirm that they have a bona fide relationship with them. Preferably use a more reputable and well known agency. There are plenty for resorts in Khao Lak e.g. Booking.com,

Sawasdee.com, AsiaRooms.com, AsiaHotels.com, HotelsCombined.com

UK
Level Contributor
114 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Loyalty hotels.com

Thanks Arandora

glad I asked the question now, I obviously had doubts otherwise I would have just booked it. You have saved me a costly mistake.

Jan

Saint-Raphael...
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Loyalty hotels.com

Please don't reserve with this agency. I booked two bedrooms in thailand in December 2013 and 2 days before my holiday on 23 february 2014 they send me an e-mail sayng that my booking was cancelled ! any other explanation only if I wanted book an other hotel please go back in our website and pay back!! They said that the amount will be refund ,but not when.

Fortunately 23 days after my account has been refund but I lost 45€ in change. I contacted the hotel and they said to me that this agency reserved 2 bedrooms for me and some days later they cancelled! they are incompetent and not professional!

Khaolak
Level Contributor
112 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Loyalty hotels.com

Do not book with this website.

They will require your credit card detail before confirming your reservation, then they try to book the hotel direct or via wholesalers, or via anohter travel agency, whichever give them the room availability and more commission.

If they cannot book the hotel for you, they will inform you to cancel the booking afterwards..

Sometime, they still confirm your booking, and charge your credit card, but no reservation at the hotel. You cannot even find the phone number to contact them, just the email from the contact form without reply.

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Loyalty hotels.com

Hi please beware of this website loyaltyhotels.com, our two guest from Lamai Wanta Beach Resort has made booking and this fraud has taken money and run away. be ware beware !

6. Re: Loyalty hotels.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 07:16