We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

khao lak

Sheffield, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
khao lak

hello

we go to khao lak on the 5th aprill for 2 weeks will the weather be ok

thankyou

Phuket Town...
Level Contributor
2,590 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: khao lak

Nobody can tell you, if you will have good weather in Khao Lak that far into the future. Could you please tell me, what the weather will be in Sheffield on the 5th April?

But I can guarantee you, that you will have hot weather. There will be sun, clouds and you probably will have a good vacation.

Edited: 25 January 2014, 18:33
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
40,776 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: khao lak

I guarantee you will get wet on the 13th as it is Songkran (Thai New Year) so join in and enjoy the fun!

Sheffield, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: khao lak

cheers it will be bloody raining in sheffield it allways does

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: khao lak

Have a great time Tommo, even if it does rain it will be warm and you will get wet anyway with it being Songkran...lol

5. Re: khao lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak