We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changes in Paradise....

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
145 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Changes in Paradise....

When we arrived in Kao Lake there had been one hour of rain in the last three months. As I predicted, the Dilymy effect has come into force and we have had two showers since I got here. Both for a matter of minutes, both one hour after sunset on two consecutive days.

Other than that, glorious sunshine all day, one or two puffy clouds here and there, but since the rain, the sea is a little cloudier and waves rather stronger.

It really is my idea of Paradise.... since the rain, the flowers have come out in the gardens!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
41,803 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Changes in Paradise....

The sea definitely rougher the last few days. Lots of dead coral, and not small pieces either here at Coconut Beach where it is windy also - umbrella as much for protection from falling branches as the sun! The temp is forecast to continue to rise over the next week or so!

Edited: 26 February 2014, 04:36
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Changes in Paradise....

Great Dilymy....Now if anybody asks another weather question they can check this post out....

And there will definitely be another weather question....!!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
41,803 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Changes in Paradise....

As long as there are no questions about future weather predictions. If I could do that I'd be a retired lottery winner not just retired! :-)

Edited: 27 February 2014, 01:26
4. Re: Changes in Paradise....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 06:22