We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Khao lak see you soon.

Which Khao Lak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
central coast...
Level Contributor
274 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Khao lak see you soon.

Out trip is finally here. Having waited 11 months for it to come around. We arrive Saturday 3rd May to the sands and are so excited. Thank you to everybody with the great feedback for khao lak, especially arandora.

See you Saturday khao lak

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
38,948 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Khao lak see you soon.

Only one thing to say., "Enjoy!" plus thanks to you! :-)

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,438 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Khao lak see you soon.

Have a great trip, enjoy yourselves

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Khao lak see you soon.

Have fun central coasters...!!...We have a place in Saratoga....!!...Soak it all in....!!...

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
686 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Khao lak see you soon.

Only 1 sleep left for you now Ausiam!!! Have a great time, look forward to your review on The Sands as we too are staying there in a few weeks time. I had a look around last time we were in KL and thought it looked great, I don't think you Or I will be disappointed....hope not as we have already purchased another deal for next year!!!

Safe and happy travels

Cheers

Verrena :0)

Packington, United...
Level Contributor
798 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Khao lak see you soon.

Have a great trip. I have to wait a little now until my next visit, but I'm hoping to get to Khao Lak a couple of times during my next Thailand visit as it was too long between my last visit and the first. So many things have changed!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
127 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Khao lak see you soon.

I too am looking forward to enjoying Khao Lak in a few weeks, my first time but not my first trip to Thailand. Not long now.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Khao lak see you soon.

Please be sure to post an up to date trip review. We are going in the next few weeks and can't wait. Enjoy your stay.

8. Re: Khao lak see you soon.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 05:16