We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report March 13-20, 2014

Colden, New York
Level Contributor
2,926 posts
202 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report March 13-20, 2014

We had a flight from Bangkok into Phuket. We picked up our rental car and drove north to Khao Lak. Stayed at Le Meridien. This was a time for my husband to scuba dive and for us to relax at the beach and the pool. We also spent time at the town market and visited the Tsunami Memorial.

I've detailed our time with pictures attached in the form of a blog. Thailand entries are under March. Just go down to the dates and click for Khao Lak. We really liked this place as its low key vibe was just what we needed after 2 months busy sightseeing/traveling in SE Asia.

http://chris45ny.blogspot.com

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,010 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report March 13-20, 2014

Excellent and comprehensive blog and pictures. Just working my way through the rest of S E Asia. :-)

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report March 13-20, 2014

Thanks for linking us to your blog. It was a fantastic read, very comprehensive :)

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
174 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report March 13-20, 2014

Thanks as well for the link to the blog - great photos . We are going to the le meridien next week ( our 2nd stay) and it looks like the breakfasts are just as fantastic as when we were there a couple of years ago . Can't wait to get there so thanks again .

Colden, New York
Level Contributor
2,926 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report March 13-20, 2014

I envy you. I miss those sugar donuts!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
183 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Report March 13-20, 2014

Great blog so many memories, fantastic photos looks like you had a wonderful holiday!

Thanks Deb

Europe
Level Contributor
914 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Report March 13-20, 2014

It's a ripping blog, should be a book.

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip Report March 13-20, 2014

Fantastic blog, I really enjoyed it.

8. Re: Trip Report March 13-20, 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 05:17