We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach bar/restaurant near La Flora

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
38 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Beach bar/restaurant near La Flora

Can somebody please tell me what beach bars are near to the La Flora hotel.

Also Arandora is the Sunset Bar that you have wrote about the same as the Sunbeach Bar that is reviewed on Trip Advisor.

Fingers crossed for ok weather in September!!!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
43,757 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach bar/restaurant near La Flora

If you look at this map of Bang Niang it will show the beach restaurants adjacent, mostly to the left, of the La Flora walagata.com/w/…Bang_Niang_October_2013.jpg

They include the Sun Beach Bar which is not the same as the Sunset Bar which is across on the next beach north, Khuk Khak Beach but unlikely to be open in September as it usually suffers considerable damage and has to be rebuilt every year for opening in November. The ones to the immediate left of the La Flora up to the creek are I understand open as are some across the creek on Nang Thong Beach. Which will be open in September depends on the weather until then.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
38 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach bar/restaurant near La Flora

Thanks Arandora

One more question, I see a lot of recomendations for "Cheaper Than Hotel" taxis for transfers to/from Phuket etc. Are there local taxis to visit villages from Bang Niang. I seem to remember somebody saying there were cheap taxis near the Pinocchio Restaurant

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
43,757 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach bar/restaurant near La Flora

There are taxis throughout Khai Lak. Price depends on destination. They are mainly song thaews which is a truck with covered back over two benches seating up to eight passengers. Have a look at the link here for rates from the taxi stand in Bang Niang which are pretty typical of others throughout KL tripadvisor.co.uk/…39408048

Edited: 17 July 2014, 15:41
4. Re: Beach bar/restaurant near La Flora

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak