We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay in Koh Phangan and try two resorts or try Ko Tao?

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Stay in Koh Phangan and try two resorts or try Ko Tao?

Hi, my husband and I are looking to travel to Thailand next May/June. We'll spend five or so days in Bangkok before travelling down for some relaxation in Koh Phangan. I really like the look of Longtail Beach resort for a very simple place to relax for 4 days or so and we were thinking of then moving on to the luxury of Jamahkiri Resort on Ko Tao. Is it worth us moving islands for our luxury few days or should we instead stay and try Panviman Resort (for example?

We are looking for peace and quiet, beautiful beach, yummy food and not much to do. We don't want anything to do with the fullmoon parties etc and will do our going out in Bangkok.

Advice appreciated!

1. Re: Stay in Koh Phangan and try two resorts or try Ko Tao?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Surat Thani