We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Cha-am to Kaeng Krachan National Park

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Cha-am to Kaeng Krachan National Park

I have booked a hotel in Cha Am for a few nights and was looking at staying the next few nights in the Kaeng Krachan Boathouse Paradise resort in the National Park.

As I don't want to hire a car I was wondering if anyone knew roughly how much it would be to hire a taxi for this trip?

Also any advice on a company I can use, preferably to pre book would be much appreciated!

This is my first trip alone and I want to make sure everything is organised before I leave, please help!!

1. Re: Taxi from Cha-am to Kaeng Krachan National Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Cha-am
Recent Conversations