We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

? fly direct from Chiang rai to Phuket

Which Chiang Rai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Townsville...
Level Contributor
394 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
? fly direct from Chiang rai to Phuket

Is this possible?

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
5,105 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ? fly direct from Chiang rai to Phuket

Hi Ang

Yes you can,check with Thai,AirAsia and maybe Bangkok Air

Kind Regards

John

2. Re: ? fly direct from Chiang rai to Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 December 2013, 05:40
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Province
Level Contributor
3,341 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ? fly direct from Chiang rai to Phuket

Ang_26

I have always had to go down to Chiang Mai in order to get any direct flights to the beach, such as Phuket or Koh Samui.

Graham: That was a great post above. Thanks for putting such detailed info on the forum.

Broder

Townsville...
Level Contributor
394 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ? fly direct from Chiang rai to Phuket

Graham

thank you so much for your thorough post!

I think we will just have to bus up and back to Chiang Rai, alternativly I am looking into tours that include the round trip and 1 - 2 nights.

Thanks again for the detailed information, it has helped me greatly in nutting this trip out :)

Ang

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ? fly direct from Chiang rai to Phuket

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier.

Air Asia just had a sale and we got flights from Chiang Rai to Bangkok, then Bangkok to Phuket for $24 each flight for two of us, no luggage or meals. So A$48 for two from Chiang Rai to Phuket.

Depending on when you are travelling sign up with airasia for their emails and look out for the sales.

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
773 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: ? fly direct from Chiang rai to Phuket

bus to cm to cr,about 3 hrs or so

Edited: 10 December 2010, 17:12
7. Re: ? fly direct from Chiang rai to Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2011, 06:19