We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Website for Baan Nattawadee

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Website for Baan Nattawadee

Hi,

I am having a dreadful time trying to locate their website. Does anyone know where to contact them? I got onto Agoda website but it doesn't matter what dates I put in it says unavailable.

How much per night in December twin share?

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,385 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Website for Baan Nattawadee

Here you go:

http://www.baannattawadee.com/index.php

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Website for Baan Nattawadee

Hi Andy,

Thank you very much for sending that link. I couldn't find it for the life of me.

:-)

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Province
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Website for Baan Nattawadee

Aussiegirl:

It is 1450 a night for a twin on the second or third floor (considered better than the first floor), with no balcony, during high season (December is high season). If you are only going to be there one night, the no balcony room is fine. That price includes a bountiful and delicious breakfast, as well as coffee and tea throughout the day and a few little snacks in your room.

There email address is: baannattawadee@gmail.com. The owners names are Fong (wife) and Ton (Husband).

A great place to stay.

Broder

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Website for Baan Nattawadee

Thanks Broder, I eventually got a look at their website and it said 900Baht for standard twin with air-con and breakfast (1100Baht from Dec 20 - Jan 10). We will be there earlier than the 20th!

Have decided to stay 2 nights. Fong emailed me earlier and said it was 1200 Baht. So, I am a tad confused. But, anyway, I sent back a snapshot of the website and kindly asked if she could honour the stated price for the time period specified.

Also, Fong explains that she has closed her restaurant to look after her little girl. There appears to be some nice spots to et around the place anyway.

Baan Nattawadee seems a delightful spot.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Website for Baan Nattawadee

*eat

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Province
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Website for Baan Nattawadee

The lower price would be for the rooms on the first food which are a bit smaller. I thought the 900 baht was in low season, but maybe that has changed. We were there between Christmas and New Year so you are correct, our rooms would have been the price in the very high season. It used to be a three tier rating, low season, high season, and the two weeks over the Cnristmas and New Year holiday.

Have fun

Broder

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
206 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Website for Baan Nattawadee

Aussiegirl86

It is a great spot to stay. Lovely, comfortable rooms and beds, divine breakfasts and most importantly, wonderful people who look after you. It is one of my favorites.

Enjoy,

Hamzy

Edited: 05 February 2013, 04:45
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
531 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Website for Baan Nattawadee

I'm now planning a trip next January and will have 2-3 nights in Chiang Rai. I've been reading about this place and it sounds wonderful. My only concern would be getting back and forth in the evening if we go into town for the market and to eat. I read somewhere on this site that it's difficult to get a tuk-tuk or cab. I don't plan on renting our own car, as we'll probably hire a car/driver. What do you do?

Thanks! Many more questions to come!

Paule

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
206 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Website for Baan Nattawadee

Paule,

We used tuk-tuls to get us back from town. We just made sure we had business cards with us so the driver knew the address. If the first one you find has no idea, just ask others until you find someone that does. We really didn't have nay problems finding a driver who knew where to take us. Don't pay a lot for the tuk-tuk either. I think we got one for 120 THB for four of us. Again, I think is what it was but others may be certain.

The staff can also call a taxi for you so don't be afraid to ask them for help. They are happy to do so. You will not be disappointed with your stay. I highly recommend it.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
531 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Website for Baan Nattawadee

Thank you! I read one review where someone had difficulty finding transportation in the evening returning to the hotel, so I guess that made me a bit nervous. So generally, if we go to the market or dinner in town, we shouldn't have trouble finding a tuk-tuk or taxi?