We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laundromat?

Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
laundromat?

Does anyone know of a laundromat in Chiang Rai? I refuse to pay hotel laundry prices, but I'm tired of washing clothes in the sink. Many thanks. Susan

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Province
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: laundromat?

There are several around but I don't know the addresses of them. We usually get our laundry done in Mae Salong when we are in the north, but I have went by a few laundries in the down town area of Chiang Rai. I would ask one of the employees at a local restaurant or shop, as they can usually direct you.

Good luck,

Broder

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
4,576 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: laundromat?

Susan there are coin operated machines on Sarambin Rd, just behind Wat Jedyod.

wikitravel.org/upload/…Chiang_Rai_Map.png

Have fun

New Milton, United...
Level Contributor
4,416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: laundromat?

yeah have fun on your vacation sitting in a laudromat watching your washing go around

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Province
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: laundromat?

Someone sent me a private message saying that Jermsak took them to a family's home that did their laundry for them. So, if you have a guide, it might be worth asking them if they can take you to a local place for laundry.

Broder

Loveland
Level Contributor
29 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: laundromat?

If you have a guide direct you to some local women who will do your laundry, you'll find the cost to be very reasonable. You can pick the laundry up the next day so you're not waiting in a laundromat.

6. Re: laundromat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 05:16