We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bruce and Broder Meet Up

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Province
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
166 reviews
Save Topic
Bruce and Broder Meet Up

At long last Bruce and Broder have had the opportunity to meet! Bruce was kind enough to invite me, along with ten other women and our wonderful guide Jermsak, to his home in Chiang Rai for drinks prior to all of us heading out to dinner.

The group consensus was that Bruce is charming and a delightful host. He is clearly supportive of the Chiang Rai community, loves northern Thailand and vested in improving the quality of life for those less fortunate.

And…he put up with the laughter of eleven women all evening!

Next time we will be trying out the ATVs.

Broder

Brynmawr, United...
Level Contributor
601 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bruce and Broder Meet Up

Hey glad your enjoying have you checked out Le patta yet. Looking forward to your honest opinion.

Thanks

Kerrie

2. Re: Bruce and Broder Meet Up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 12:27
Chiang Rai, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bruce and Broder Meet Up

It was a wonderful evening and the ladies were all both beautiful and charming. I did miss out on some of the jokes over a dinner, apparently it was something to do with the size of the adams apples of the waitresses...

We also took Charnchai (owner/manager of Le Patta) with us and of course Jermsak who looked after my extended family so well in October.

A wonderful evening, and I hope not the last one!

Bruce

4. Re: Bruce and Broder Meet Up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 05:16