We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baan Jaru

Which Chiang Rai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
802 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Baan Jaru

I have sent Baan Nattawadee 3 or 4 emails over the last couple of months but so far, no reply, so I'm now rethinking our accommodation.

Any possible reason or info???

Does anyone have the email address for Baan Jaru?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
664 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baan Jaru

We have booked Baanjaru in Jan and the email address was Baanjaru@gmail.com. They were a bit=slack in replying as had also to send some emails.

Chiang Rai, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baan Jaru

I don't think there is any reason, other than most Thai's struggle to read English even if they speak it. I would recommend booking Baan Nattawadee on one of the aggregators like Agoda. I don't know Baan Jaru very well, but I do know you will be very happy with Baan Nattawadee.

Bruce

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
802 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baan Jaru

Thanks. We enjoyed our stay with Fong and Ton last year but I have actually decided to book Baan Jaru online...as we arrive in CR at night and leave the following morning to go to Chiang Khong with Jermsak.

Shafter, California
Level Contributor
452 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baan Jaru

pacifictraveller, please let me know how stay goes. I have also booked Baan Jaru and Confirmed resv with Jermsak for 3 days in January.

I agree, return emails from Toddy can be painfully slow turn about time. Baan jaru also has a facebook page.

I use baanjaru@gmail.com

UK
Level Contributor
736 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Baan Jaru

we stayed in baan jaru in january and loved it. Good location and wonderful hosts. you won't be disappointed. I think we booked via booking.com and paid when we got there. it worked fine.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
802 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Baan Jaru

Ladybugg, you'll enjoy your time with Jermsak. we used him for 3 days last year.

Sue, I think it was your review that made me choose BJ. I also booked through booking.com.

How did you get there from the airport?

It looks like Baan Jaru is like the "new young kid on the block".

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Baan Jaru

pacifictraveller1, Baan Jaru looks good to me, I think you’ll appreciate not being stuck out in the boonies.

Have fun

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
802 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Baan Jaru

Hi inaspin..that's true.BN was good last year as we were there for 5 nights but for overnight being "near all the action" is certainly preferable.

BTW we're off to Luang Prabang via the Nagi river cruise. Staying in LP for 6 nights and using your "list".

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Baan Jaru

That would be, our list pacifictraveller1

Have fun

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
802 posts
28 reviews