We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current Email Address for Jermsak

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
17 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Current Email Address for Jermsak

I have sent emails to Jermsak regarding a tour in February 2015, but have not received a reply, and I wanted to make sure I was using the correct email address. I used both jermsakltc@gmail.com and chiangraitravelplanner@gmail.com. Is there another, more recent email address for him? Thanks.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
206 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current Email Address for Jermsak

Sometimes he is quite busy and it takes a bit for him to reply. The correct email is the chiangraitravelplanner@gmail.com. Don't know how long ago you sent him the email but suggest that if it has been a week or so, send another one.

Hamzy

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
17 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current Email Address for Jermsak

Hamzy - Thanks for confirming email. I will follow-up with Jermsak again using the correct email. Also appreciate your offer to help contact him.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Province
Level Contributor
3,354 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current Email Address for Jermsak

Jermsak receives a lot of email inquiries from people just exploring options for touring and I think they likely can be time consuming to answer. You might try putting "second request" in the subject line or "confirming booking." I use both the email addresses you listed above. He is generally pretty good about responding.

Safe Travels,

Broder

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
17 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current Email Address for Jermsak

Just wanted to let you know that I eventually made contact with Jermsak and have him booked for two days in February. Thank you, Hamzy and Broder, for your help.

5. Re: Current Email Address for Jermsak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 07:16