We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any families in Hua Hin mid July?

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
313 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Any families in Hua Hin mid July?

All of TA seems to be heading to Phuket these holidays!! Are there any families heading to Hua Hin mid July? We will be there 8 -18 July.

jorlaur

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any families in Hua Hin mid July?

G'day unfortunately we will be in Hua Hin with our 14-y-o son from 24th june until6th july.Have a great trip.We wre there last year at the same time and it was busy.

Jim

Australia
Level Contributor
313 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any families in Hua Hin mid July?

Jim,

Hope you have a great time. We are really looking forward to Hua Hin and hopefully our kids will find a few new friends their age.

jorlaur

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any families in Hua Hin mid July?

You will find plenty I am sure, the more towards end of July more visitors from Europe too for their summer vacations. Very busy at weekends with Thai families down for weekend breaks at the beach.

Have agood time, where are you staying?

Singapore
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Any families in Hua Hin mid July?

Afraid I'll be there from the 19th only...hope u and ur kids have fun!! :)

Australia
Level Contributor
313 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any families in Hua Hin mid July?

Thanks all,

I'm pleased there are a few TAs going to Hua Hin ...I ws beginning to think it was a mass movement to Phuket!

Monica, we are staying at the Evason which I know is about 30mins out of Hua Hin but we will have a car while we are there. I believe the beaches to the south are worth a visit. Are there any particuar spots you would receommend?

Many thanks

jorlaur

6. Re: Any families in Hua Hin mid July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 17:20
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin