We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monica4

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
3,016 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Monica4

Monica you were saying that you would take a note of Mr Roongs e-mail address.You should.his transfer to Hua Hin from BKK was first class and we would recommend him to everyone.His adress can be found in other threads earlier in the forum.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monica4

Yes thanks, there are those timres when I want to go down myself, or perhaps some of the family are coming back from there earlier or later, so it is great to have, his rate is good too!

So how's the weather ?

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
3,016 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monica4

weather today is very unsettled with thundery showers.still ok for swimming in the pool and drinking beer.

manchester
Level Contributor
143 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monica4

monica mr roongs e-mail address is

roongsayam@hotmail.com

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monica4

Unlike Thai Airways - Mr Roong has a DVD player for the rear seat passengers!

Great driver - and I cannot express how important that is in up country driving.

He also does tours to Kanchanaburi and transfers to Phuket. In fact anything that you are requiring in the way of limo driving.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
3,016 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Monica4

Nice one Yonny.I thought that he offered a great service.

6. Re: Monica4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 21:20