We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice hotel on beach close to markets in hua hin

Gold Coast, Qld
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
nice hotel on beach close to markets in hua hin

I am arriving in hua hin in a few days so urgency is called to whoever can help!!!

I am travelling with my teenage daughter and would like a nice hotel on the beach very close to all town activities so she can walk about herself if i feel like relaxing by the pool. Have looked at so many on the internet i am very confused.... can anybody help me.... i need to make my booking in the next 24-48 hours!!!

also we are going to be there for 4 nights, what things can we get up to - we both love shopping beaching and having fun... any help would be appreciated

S yorks
Level Contributor
24 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice hotel on beach close to markets in hua hin

I know that the Sofitel Central and the Hilton are right on the beach but still in the town, so your daughter could do her walk about in town. The Marriott is on the beach but this is quit a way out of town and I would think you would need a taxi. Don't know of anyother hotels, hope someone else can give you a bit more info.

Pam

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nice hotel on beach close to markets in hua hin

What is your budget - town hotels near the beach range from 700baht to 6000 baht per night.

Hilton is right on the beach in the middle of all the action, several pools/restaurants and activities.

Your daughter would feel very comfortable there (and you would too), and it is very safe for her to wander about town and there are lots of cheap (and good) beauty parlours opposite the hotel that would fascinate her.

Sofitel is definitely more upmarket (but lovely too), and a weeny bit more removed from the shops, by about 5 minutes.

These are two pricey places, but you can always eat outside locally to help the budget.

There are also very nice hotels a quarter of the price, so it all depends on your taste. It is low season and Hua Hin is fairly quiet now (I am in Hua Hin now), so accomodations should be readily available.

3. Re: nice hotel on beach close to markets in hua hin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin