We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

early check in

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
jaipur
Level Contributor
212 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
early check in

Hi,Any one stayed in Hua Hin Marriott ?do they allow early check in around 10 am local time withot extra charge? Thank You

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: early check in

It would depend simply if they have a room available, and that would depend on times others have checked out.

I am certain they could not guarentee.

My advice if when you arrive ( 10 am ? ) simply check in with a smile, if it's available they will take you to your room, if room is still occupied or being cleaned then they will take care of your baggage and you can relax until room is ready.

My other tip would be sign up to the Marriott Awards program, it's Free ! Having that Marriott number in your reservation 'could help', though again it simply is down to other people checking out and rooms being available.

2. Re: early check in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 18:17